How can ownagreyhound.co.nz assist me?
Ultimately the decision as to wether you utilise the ownagreyhound.co.nz service is completely up to the individual's discretion. While there will be many new participants keen to go it alone, there will be others who may require assistance, it is this assistance whereownagreyhound.co.nz provides the biggest advantage.
- Assistance with all paperwork for setting up your partnership/syndicate
- Reccomendation of and negotiation with trainers on all things pertaining to racing and owning greyhounds
- Advice on placement of your greyhound (I have no allegiance or alliance with any trainer and will happily reccomend various trainers based on what best suits your circumstances)
- If you choose to become involved in an ownagreyhound syndicate, there will be 5% of race stakes - no stakes no fee
- Full & honest purchase appraisals - see below
- All trainers that are contracted too for training a "own a greyhound" dog will be required to complete a trainer agreement to protect owners and trainers from any dispute's
We are not trainers or breeders and therefore do not derive an income from the industry. Our only interest in ensuring that the new participant has a favourable outcome from their involvement in the industry.
Dog Purchase Appraisal's - measured criteria
Young unraced dog
Young raced dog
Australian race dogs
Aussie Opawa Winner of 2007 Shooutout
527m, $60,000 to winner